Ball Field Usage
GF Baseball Field Usage by Teams
- Teams can sign up for the spring season (March - June) will begin January 1, and for the fall season (August - November) June 1, by contacting the community center director at GFCC@greyforest-tx.gov. The Grey Forest Community Board will determine team usage at the following board meeting.
- Preference will be given to teams with Grey Forest citizen players; thereafter, it will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The rental cost is $25 per month.
- Teams must submit liability release forms for every player to the Grey Forest Community Board before the season begins.
- Teams and their families/supporters will have access to the field only. The community center will not be available to teams unless it is rented. Public bathrooms are not available.
- Community center renters will have parking lot preference; in which case, the team will be contacted to park in the outer lot.