Contact Us

Emergency   911

City Government
City Hall (210) 695-3261 Ext. 1

Email Addresses:
City Secretary- Miguel Cantu, TRMC

Assistant to City Secretary – Vacant

Mayor- Paul Garro                                                        
Council Person Place 1 – Holly Holleway         
Council Person Place 2 – Timothy "Tim" Santy
Council Person Place 3 – Geri Poss                      
Council Person Place 4 – Michael Phillips        
Council Person Place 5 – Andy Jackson            

Municipal Court

Court                      (210) 695-3261 Ext. 2
Court Clerk:       Belinda McCall
Email Address:

Grey Forest Police Department (210) 695-3261 ext. 3

As always dial 911 for all emergencies.
Dispatch:                (210) 335-6000

Police Chief, James Perdue: (210) 695-3261 ext. 4
Police Department: (210) 695-3261 ext. 3
Email Address:
Police Department

Out of Town Program The Grey Forest Police Department encourages citizens to fill out a form when they are going to be away from their residence for any extended period. Officers with the department will check the location during their patrol shift. You may download the form by clicking the link below or stop by City Hall.  After filling out the form, drop it by City Hall to the City Secretary or put it in the drop box at City Hall and it will be picked up the following business day. Out of Town Information Form

Emergency Services District – 8  (210) 695-5033

Garbage and Recycle Pickup

Garbage:  Wednesday
Recycle: Wednesday


Grey Forest Utilities (gas and water) (210) 695-8781
City Public Energy (electric) (210) 353-HELP (4357)

Grey Forest Utilities (GFU) (
The (GFU) provides the gas and water services for Grey Forest and provides natural gas service to a large section of NW Bexar County.  GFU is owned by the City of Grey Forest and is managed by a board of trustees appointed by the city council of Grey Forest. It is our greatest source of revenue. For information regarding your gas and water service call GFU at (210) 695-8781.